Skip to content
- Informs members of their rights under the collective bargaining agreement;
- Monitors and helps ensure the proper application, by management and Local members, of existing collective agreement, policies and regulations;
- Advises members and provides guidance and support in specific technical areas, related to employee-management matters;
- Represents Local members in grievance processes, as well as in investigatory interviews that are reasonably expected to result in disciplinary action;
- Works closely with all Stewards, Executive Officers, Committees and P.S.A.C. staff.