In accordance to our recently accepted by-laws, we wish to inform you that meetings of the Executive are open to all members in good standing.
Our aim is to hold one meeting per month, on the second Wednesday of the month. If quorum for the Executive committee is not possible for that day, we will hold the meeting the Thursday or Friday that follow.
If you plan to attend one of these meetings, please RSVP at least 2 days prior to the meeting date at firstname.lastname@example.org as sitting space will be limited. This will allow us to decide if we need to book a larger meeting room for that week.
For colleagues in regional offices, if you are in Ottawa during the week of the meeting, please consider joining us!
We hope to see you in some of our meetings,
The Local 76000 Executive
Proposed Meeting Agenda Meeting Local 76000 PSAC
Date: 8 Feb 2017 Time: Noon-1 PM Location: IDRC room 644 (TBC)
Meeting Chair: Andres Sanchez Note-Taker: TBD
- Review and approval of minutes from last executive meetings of 11 Jan 2017 (5’, Andres)
- Follow up planning of AGM (All, 30’)
- Update on location of AGM and confirmation of dates
- AGM annual report: status and circulation date
- Final Agenda of AGM and draft resolutions
- AGM planning committee and prep schedules
- List of volunteers and tasks
- Communications associated to agenda, dates for sending
- Planning of voting with PSAC (André) and invitations
- Canvassing members to volunteer for vacant posts (updates on efforts)
- Planning of information sessions prior to AGM (All, 10’)
- Possibility of hosting and intern for Local (All, 5’)
- Mental Health Survey Planning Update (Andres, 5’)
- Debrief of last ILMCC meeting (Andres & Sean, 5’)
- Executive and Stewards Training: venue and agenda (All, 5’)
No minutes available at this time